There are a number of possibilities to get involved in our charity. All of our members and supporters volunteer their time – most of them in the area of Cologne/Bonn, but also in other parts of Germany. Please contact us if you would like to do something that makes a difference!
For our projects in Nepal we are continuously looking for support. Possible areas of involvement are, for example, getting engaged in our art project for disadvantaged children or in our child refuge centre in Kathmandu. We want to ensure that you can have a positive impact on our projects in Nepal and your voluntary work will therefore be a valuable and enriching experience for you. That is why you should have:
- prior experience in working with children and youths;
- ideally, professional qualifications in the area in which you would like to work in Nepal;
- openness and initial prior experiences in dealing with other cultures;
- a good command of English (or, alternatively, Nepalese);
- the willingness to live under „simple conditions“;
- the financial resources to support yourself during your stay in Nepal.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions or would like to receive more detailled advice. We are happy to discuss together with you plans for a stay in Nepal that is worthwhile for everyone involved.